Hi,

I am Shreshtha from Regal international inc, Please review the requirement
and send me the Your Update resume. Please make sure that the skills and
experience match the requirement before submitting the resume,

I will give you a call again to discuss further.

 Please send profiles to shresh...@24regal.com

Reach me 201-588-3042

 Role:: Java with Hadoop

Location New York

Duration: Long Term.

*In-Person interview ONLY*

Job Description: Demonstrate strengths in analysis, design and
implementation of large projects at major  financial corporation(s),
particularly in areas of Java, J2EE,  Oracle with PL/SQL  programming

- Provide technology solutions that address business needs by developing
applications within  technology environments

- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices for high performance,
scalable, extensible   applications

- Caching techniques

- Ability to define interfaces that can be implemented by the programming
team

- Contribute to the technical code documentation

- Design, develop, and implement code

- Implement fixes and enhancements

- Create Test Plans, Test Cases and perform unit and integration testing

- Support existing applications

- Involved in full life cycle of project

- Good Technical Writing skills

- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.

Essential   Desirable

Core Java (definitely required)             8 years +

J2ee                                        6 years +

Oracle 10g                                  4 years +

Oracle PL/SQL                                    2 years +
OOA/OOD                                   5 years

Regards,

Shreshtha Sinha

REGAL INTERNATIONAL, INC.

24 Emerson Plaza West, Emerson, NJ 07630

P: 201-588-3042

F: 201-967-7668

E: shresh...@24regal.com

*gtalk-shreshth.macca...@gmail.com <gtalk-shreshth.macca...@gmail.com>*