Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Title:                    Mobile Developer/IOS/ Android W/* *Phone
Gap/Cordova*

*Location:             Washington DC*

*Duration:             Long Term*

*Job Requirements:*

Strong experience in Architecting/Designing Hybrid App (iOS and Android);

Skill set: HTML5, CSS3, Sencha Touch/AngularJS and Phone Gap/Cordova is MUST

Good experience Mobile App integration with Content Management system,
Video repository, Sound cloud, SSO,

Web service are preferred.

Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements and change request
impact analysis. Participate in detailed design and product test execution
as required.

Develop technical programming standards.

Ensure business requirements are supported by the technical architecture.

Conduct structured walk-throughs or inspections for technical areas;
resolve issues.

Assist in defining technical programming standards.

Communicate accurate and useful status updates.

Manage and report time spent on all work activities.

Follow quality standards.

Complete assigned tasks.

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446[image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com