Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Title:                    CA CLARITY Solution Architect*

*Location:             Cary, North Carolina*

*Duration:            Long Term*

*Job Requirements:*

9+years of total experience required.

Senior CA CLARITY Solution Architect cum business analyst for HCL
engagement managing and solutioning for Support, Maintenance and
Development projects.

Manage CA CLARITY Development and Support initiatives from HCL perspective
as Onsite Lead.

Prioritize, Plan, Schedule customer deliverables and Lead the offshore team
of CA Trained Techno Functional SMEs.

Coordinate, communicate between stakeholders and team, prepare the project
plan, perform risk analysis and mitigation, perform resource management and
planning.

Specialized consultation on Implementation of Project Portfolio Management
processes in the CA CLARITY PPM Tool.

Design and Develop Critical business applications Integration – Downstream
and Upstream within CA CLARITY PPM.

Extensive exposure to Project & Portfolio Management tools, processes and
technologies

Excellent  communication skills to interact with customer, understand and
translate business requirements into technical solution pertaining to
CLARITY PPM

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446[image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com