Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I am a Head hunter recruiter looking candidate for my direct client for
below mentioned position. If interested please reply back with your word
formatted resume.

*Java Developer Tampa, FL 12 + Months Contract Rate : $40/hr C2C*

PFB the job requirement:

Required Skills:

• Candidate must have Java/J2EE application UI design and development

• Expertise in Spring Framework, JSP, JavaScript, Oracle, JDBC, WebLogic
Server, Eclipse IDE

• Experience with BI tools such as OBIEE or Tableau preferred

• SQL development under Linux operating environment

• Extensive knowledge of CSS usage and implementation

• Position requires the ability to effectively manage competing priorities

• Strong verbal and written communication skills

• Working as part of a team as well as independently

• Ability to identify issues to leads and/or management while providing
possible solutions

Education and Experience:

• BS in Computer Science preferred with min 5 years’ experience

• Knowledge of telecommunications industry and networking technologies is
required

Thanks & Regards

*Sachin Sharma*
( Team  Lead )