Greetings,

Hope you are doing well.
My name is Devendra and I am recruiter at Zodiac Solutions. We have an
excellent job opportunity with one of our client.
Please go through the below job description and if you have any well suited
consultant for this opportunity please revert me along with his/her updated
resume.

*Job Title:*

*Financial Analyst – Mid-level (European Banking) Job Location        San
Diego CA Job Duration:        6 – 12 months contract*

Serves as a member of group of analysts who are working in concert to
systematically integrate business, cost estimating and financial management
processes to ensure the efficient stewardship of public funds. Must be able
to support the formulation of strategic financial plans, prepare cost
estimates, and correlate financing requirements into executable budgets.
Possesses through knowledge of the allocation, execution, and
administration of approved budgets, as well as knowledge and experience
with monitoring and managing European banking transactions, to include and
currency conversion rates. Must be able to assess products and procedures
for compliance with government standards, accounting principles, internal
controls, and multi-tiered system application standards. Must be able to
grasp interrelationships between financial management requirements and
automated solutions, considering the current system environment and the
potential integration of added systems concurrently or later. Ensure that
tasks are completed in the time frame specified by the client and assists
in the preparation of milestone status reports and presentations for
colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives. Should be familiar
with activity based costing, business case analysis and outsourcing
requirements.

*Experience:*

·           Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a U.S. DoD Program
Office performing financial management to include the following areas:

·           Preparing program budgets and deposit schedules for foreign
partner nations

·           Populating and maintaining Real Time Data in an on-line
Financial Management System

·           Preparing and presenting FMB presentations to foreign partner
nations

·           Preparing quarterly financial reports to foreign partner nations

·           Preparing financial national briefings to foreign partner
nations

·           Working with European Banks to process wire transfers between
European Banks and U.S. Banks

*Desired qualifications:*

·           Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in
business, political science or finance

·           DAU Business-FM DAWIA Level II Certification Business/Program
Management certification

·           Ability to manage approximately 10 Bank Accounts (In Euros and
U.S. Dollars) for an international program office

·           Knowledge to track and analyze data, prepare financial reports
for Production and ISSP Euro phase to ensure execution per contact

·           Experience performing international banking transactions
between European Banks and U.S. Banks

·           Experience with populating and maintaining Euro funding
requests, deposits, Financial Management Boards, Modification Requests,
Financial Accounting Datasheets, Delivery Orders data for the international
partners

·           Experience with collaborating with International Finance
Manager to ensure expenditures are properly posted per FMB instructions

·           Experience with providing input to WebFMs database
administrator on maintenance and enhancements for the program office
financial database

·           Experience with working with Contracting Officer to project a
yearly deposit schedules per nations request/review

·           Experience with maintaining levy tracker by comparing
vendor/country invoices and U.S. banking statements ensuring payment and
delivery completions are accurate and timely

·           Experience in supporting contract administration and close-out
of complex contracts, to include conducting audits of Delivery Orders and
recommending close out for international banking accounts

·           Experience in managing financial correspondence to include
drafting, routing and tracking letters for international banking

·           Experience preparing charts and financial Quarterly Reports

--

Best Regards,

Devendra Shukla
880 E Swedesford Road, Suite #210, Wayne, PA 19087
(Desk): 610-726-1131
*d...@zodiac-solutions.com <d...@zodiac-solutions.com>* |
*www.zodiac-solutions.com
<http://www.zodiac-solutions.com/>* |

Privacy Policy <http://prohirespowerhouse.com/powerhouse/pp.php> | This is
not an unsolicited eMail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please type *Remove/Unsubscribe* in Subject line of this eMail
and complete the unsubscription process. *, *thank you.