Hi,
My name is Ruby and I'm an IT recruiter at United Software Group Inc..,
Below is an urgent requirement for our direct client.
please have a look and reply if you are comfortable.

*Designation**:: **Systems Analyst Oracle Fusion/ Facets Capitation*

*Work Location**: :* *SFO, CA*

*Duration**:: Contract*

*Systems Analyst Oracle Fusion/ Facets Capitation*

•             *2+ years of Experience with Medicaid/Medicare
Payment-Reimbursement. *

•             *Knowledge and Work experience in
Capitation/Finance/Accounting/ module in Facets*

*•             Knowledge in Payment processing, Remittance Advice, EFT,
835, Overpayment and Recovery *

*•             Accounting/Capitation data model knowledge *

*•             Experience with claims payment processing *

•             Experience with finance reconciliation

•             Maintain data integrity in systems by confirming accuracy of
all system set-ups and conducting regularly scheduled system reviews to
ensure data accuracy.

•             Perform data entry and data loads.

•             Ensure all data feeds for the respective systems are running
according to schedule, and assist with any manual uploads if necessary.

•             Assist HRIS analyst with basic system administration.

•             Resolve Help Desk Support tickets ensuring timely resolution.

•             Create and run reports.

•             Assist in the hands-on testing/implementing/reviewing of HRIS
system changes/upgrades.

*Thanks,*

*Ruby Kumari*

United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110

Dublin, OH 43017

Phone: 614-414-3130 Ext- 1121

Fax: 1-866-764-1148

*rubykum...@usgrpinc.com <rubykum...@usgrpinc.com>*

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,viv...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.

*USG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
age, disability, military status, national origin or any other
characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.*