Hello,

We have this urgent position available with one of our clients. Immediate
interviews for strong candidates.

Kindly send across resume to *navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com
<navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com>* Only

*VISA Copy and Passport Number Mandatory for client Submission*

*Role: *Big Data Business Analyst

*Location: *Seattle, WA

*Duration: *Long Term Contract

*Job Description:*

·         8+ years of experience in Java and Big data technologies.

·         Exposure to Big data Technologies implementation.

·         Understanding of Storm and Kafka implementation and Business need
and understanding of Distributed Stream processing.

·         Experience of liaising with customer and gathering Business
requirements.

·         Active involvement in solution design and solution validation
post implementation.

·         Strong interpersonal communication skills.

·         Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals.

·         Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and
analytical skills.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Navdeep Singh*

*Sr. Recruiter*

navdeep.si...@acsicorp.com

Direct: 678-207-5241
*ACS Group* | 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway; Duluth, GA 30096

*www.acsicorp.com* <http://www.acsicorp.com/>

<http://www.analysts.com/>

<http://www.comforce.com/>

<http://www.hiregenics.com/>