*Data Engineer*

*Client: ADP*

*Phone And Skype only*

*Roseland, NJ*

*6+ Months Contract*

Manager is looking for a developer. Coming from a great school with at
least a masters in Comp Sci and about 1.5-2 years of experience. They
should code in something like Python or Java. This person will have an
understanding of engineering and that will help them understand the concept
of big data. The engineering piece is important but this is NOT and
engineer role. This group processes large volumes of data and applies
algorithms to find insight to reconstruct the data in which they sell. this
is a 2 year contract and she wants to bring someone in quick. I'm not
looking for a typical developer...this person has to have an almost
scientific background.

*Data Engineer:* We are seeking motivated data engineer to help design and
develop big data processing and analytics pipeline.

Key Responsibilities:

   - Acquire, clean and analyze large, messy data sets
   - Integrate data from multiple internal/external data sources and APIs
   Automate, extend and scale the data processing and analytics pipeline
   - Create custom tools to streamline and optimize workflow and enable
   cohesive data driven applications
   - Design and develop SQL scripts and tools to support adhoc analytical
   requests
   - Requirement Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms and
   design patterns Deep understanding of SQL/NoSQL and system performance
   Proficiency in SQL and/or at least one of the high level programming
   languages, Java/Scala/Python/C++
   - Experience in large scale data analysis in Pig / Hive / Spark is a
   plus
   - Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
   - Flexible, adaptive, quick learner

*Questions that must be answered to send with the resume:*

   1. Can you please describe what are the key differences between Spark
   and MapReduce as you understand?
   2. Where and how do you check the status and progress of your Hadoop
   jobs?
   3. Where can you find out the memory, CPU and disk usage?
   4. Please write a function (preferably in python) that will take as an
   input a list of number pairs, merge the overlapping ones and return the
   new, list of merged pairs. For example: Input:
   (10,11),(4,6),(7,10),(0,2),(17,20),(8,12),(16,18),(14,15),(1,4) Output:
   (0,6),(7,12),(14,15),(16,20)
   5. Create a function to convert integer to binary string with fix length
   6. How does zip function works in python?
   7. Please write a function (preferably in python) that will identify
   anagrams in a list of strings, group them and output the groups. For
   example Input: aba, cac, ccba, bab, aab, cabc, baa, bcac, cca, acc, abb,
   ab, bcca Output: aba, aab, baa cac, cca, acc ccba, cabc, bcac, bcca bab,
   abb ab

------------------------------

Umang Agarwal

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*SriMatrix Inc*

1255 West 15th Street, Suite 815

Plano, TX 75075

*A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)*

Ph No: 732-902-0873

*um...@srimatrix.com <parit...@srimatrix.com>*

*Privacy Policy* | Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USA
Congress this eMail cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our
contact information and an option to be removed from our eMailing list. If
you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving
our eMails, please reply with *Remove/Unsubscribe* in subject line of this
eMail and we will Remove your email from our list immediately .