revert back with your updated resume on vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com only

*Hi,*

My name is Vinod Kumar Sharma and I am IT Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting
Inc. I have the below open job opportunity with my Direct Client.

Please share your updated resume with Expected rate.

*Must have total experience more then 9+ Years in Networking*

*Senior Load Balancing Engineer*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Duration: 6 Months **to long term*

·         At least 3 years of experience with F5 technologies

·         At least 5 years of experience in Load Balancing.

·         This position also requires someone with previous professional
AWS experience and is skilled with the following technologies.

AWS EC2 (Linux & Windows.. AWS CloudFormation.. AWS EBS.. AWS Networking,
              VPC, Security Groups, NACL's,.. AWS IAM.. WS CloudWatch..
Windows Server)

Chef Scripting (bash, python, etc.)

*Kindly provide the following if you are interested for the position:*

Updated resume:

Availability:
Expected hourly Rate(w2/c2c/1099):

Current Location:
Ready for relocation/Travel:
Year of Bachelor's/Master Degree:

Work Authorization in US(H1/GC/Citizen):

Professional References(Name/official id/Title)

*Please accept my apologies if this job is not of interest to you.  If
however you have a friend or colleague who might appreciate hearing about
this job, please refer them our way!  *

*Regards,*

*Vinod Kumar Sharma*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc*

*804-212-0478 (Office) 804-414-0527(Cell)  *

*Email: **vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com* <vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com>*  Web : *
*http://www.pyramidci.com* <http://www.pyramidci.com/>

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D02E4F.D14AF8F0]

*WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT*