Please share resume for the below position at jyot...@usgrpinc.com
*Position:: Windows and Active Directory Admin*
*Location:: Cumberland, RI*
*Duration:: 12+ months*
*Note:- VISA copy required for submission.*
*Job Description: *
This person must be an Active Directory and Microsoft Windows Server
technology expert and must be able to operate and continuously improve the
environment distributed across remote sites and offices throughout the
world. Additionally, the successful Technology Analyst should possess the
ability to own and perform audits using AD toolkits and identify security
risks in an Active Directory Enterprise environment.
• Must have hands on experience in Microsoft Windows 2008 and
2012 network operating systems in a mixed environment.
• Experienced with Microsoft Active Directory administration
• Experienced with Microsoft DNS, DHCP
• In-depth knowledge of Windows interoperability with LAN and
• Good Knowledge of third party vendor applications such as
Web and JAVA applications.
• Strong Knowledge of IIS, FTP, SFTP, WSFTP and web based
application publishing and handling.
• Knowledge of Security patches installation process on
• Knowledge to design and maintain Windows core services
• Hands-on experience on handing multi domain active
directory model (Trust relationship)
• Provide solution for Active Directory Infrastructure,
including, design and implementation.
• Strong understanding of architecting and configuring
including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, Group Policy and Organizational Units
• Strong record of operational success in managing Microsoft
Active Directory services including outstanding uptime and throughput.
• Design remediate and architect PKI infrastructure
• Knowledge of PKI/Certificates - SSL
• PowerShell/Perl: Write scripts & Update existing scripts
• ACL/Permission Management
• Implement AD schema changes, LDAP integration.
• Good experience in Threat Management Gateway(TMG)
• Custom and In-house application integration.
• Provide 3rd level escalation support for Active Directory,
ADFS and PKI related issues. Coordinate with service and support leads,
application vendors and other infrastructure teams.
• Technical infrastructure expert/design/support as
represented in the IT Standards/ Policies/Procedures for Windows Server
• Owns and participates discussions in business and technical
information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and
• Review/analyze enterprise infrastructure computing needs,
computer system capabilities, workflows, and scheduling limitations. May
analyze or recommend commercially-available software.
• Evaluate and review product updates and roadmaps from
Microsoft. Test and implement life cycle management process.
*Thanks and regards,*
United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
Email : jyot...@usgrpinc.com
Gtalk : Jyotibudhwar26
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.