Hi,

Hope you are doing great

I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Title:                    Quality Analyst W/ Insurance Domain*

*Location:             Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration:             Long Term*

*Job Requirements:*

8 years of experience required

Functional testing

SQL, Functional testing, Testing concepts – QTP will be added advantage

Should have strong testing concepts, should have good communication
model,should work in onshore offshore model

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446[image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com