*Hi;
Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    QlikView Developer W/ Healthcare Location:   Tampa,, FL*
* Duration:   12+ Months*

*Required:-*
* 8+ Years of experience required.*

*Analyzed the reporting requirements with the business users and came up
with the technical specifications. Designed, developed, implemented and
tuned multiple QlikView applications for the HEDIS, Claims, HSO, QII and
Finance qlikview applications. Designed and developed Qlikview applications
and complex server-based Qlikview dashboards from scratch to end.  *

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2153
Email: abhis...@sysmind.com