*Hi;
Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    ETL Architect W/ DWH Location:   Sunnyvale, CA*
* Duration:   12+ Months*

*Passport Number Required…*

*Required:- **10*
*+ Years of experience required. *

*Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or
related field or equivalent knowledge. Experience in data warehousing, data
management, ETL processes and data modeling tools , required with
experience in pentaho preferred. Experience in database and interface
design, data integration, conversion processes and optimization, preferred.
Experience with all aspects of designing, developing, testing and
implementing ETL solutions. Experience in extracting data from Oracle
EBS/ERP is mandatory.*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2153