Please share resume for the below position at jyot...@usgrpinc.com
*Position:: IBM BPM Administrator*
*Location:: Cleveland, OH*
*Duration:: 12+ months*
*Job Description: -*
· Experience with IBM Business Process Manager v7.5 and/or v8.5.
· Experience with Web/Application Servers (IIS IBM HTTP Server WAS
· Working knowledge of relevant network technologies (TCP/IP DNS
SSH HTTP FTP SSL PKI Firewall and DMZ concepts)
· Working knowledge of databases and database concepts (Oracle
Microsoft SQL Server DB2)
· Extensive knowledge of Browsers (IE Firefox Opera Chrome)
· Experience with Java and/or .NET technologies
· Under limited supervision support and engineering of the Key Bank
distributed web infrastructure
· Work with internal delivery teams to integrate applications into
our centralized security model
· Interface with vendors as well as other Key Enterprise Technology
teams to maintain and support the environment
· Administration of both prod and nonprod environments
· Project lead role on medium to large projects.
· Perform product evaluation, selection and integration
· Development and enforcement of technology standards, develop
white papers and deliver presentations to management.
· Provide 3rd level support for complex issues and problems.
· Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation
requires evaluation and judgment.
· Manage and design distributed platforms.
· Produce service levels consistent with current business needs and
· Ensure the control, reliability, performance, and security of all
· Establish standards and guidelines.
*Thanks and regards,*
United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
Email : jyot...@usgrpinc.com
Gtalk : Jyotibudhwar26
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.