Hi,

My name is Ruby and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at Dominion Technology..,
Below is an urgent requirement for our client.

*Position: **Sr. .NET Developer*

*Location: **Detroit, MI*

*Position: Contract/USC Only*

*In-Person Interview (1st PS… client will pay for the flight fares)*

*Essential Job Functions:*

·         Analyzes technical aspects of development projects.

·         Writes program code to meet development request.

·         Tests and documents program code.

·         Works with end user, when required, to understand request or
discuss alternatives.

·         Resolves system issues and responds to suggestions for
improvements.

·         Responsible for communicating and monitoring compliance with
existing practices.

·         Follow standards and processes for software development lifecycle.

*Required Skills:*

·         3+ years’ programming experience with technologies such as: VB.NET,
C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF

·         Demonstrated experience with Web servers, web services, portals
and reporting tools such as SQL Reporting Services.

·         Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.

·         Ability to find creative solutions to solve problems while
staying within practice guidelines.

·         Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.

*Ruby Kumari*

[image: logo]

       *www.dtscinc.com* <http://www.dtscinc.com/>

E-mail: rkum...@dtscinc.com

*Dominion Technology Services Corp*.

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300,

Richmond, VA 23233, USA Direct: 804-410-0066, Ext-116

FAX:  804-302-6031

*www.dtscinc.com* <http://www.dtscinc.com/>

[image: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CCEC61.7870C120]"Certified
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"