Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an immediate requirement with our client and the details are as
follows.

*Role: IBM Data power and API Connect*

*Duration: Long-term*

*Location: Fort worth, TX*

*Job Description*

· 10+ Years of hands on experience in architecture and development using
Data power and IBM API connect (IBM API Manager).

·  Experience in designing, developing, and publishing Web Service
(SOAP/REST) API’s using IBM Data power and IBM API Connect.

· Extensive experience in integrating e-commerce B2B applications with
enterprise using IBM Data Power, and API manager along with knowledge in MQ
and IIB as integration platform is added advantage.

·  Must have hands experience with Data power, IBM API Connect (API
Manager) with good communication

*Thank You.*

*Best Regards…*

*Rajender Reddy | Sr. Talent Acquisition   *

Infosmart Systems Inc | Frisco, TX

Direct: (972) 871 9922 | Desk: (972) 267 5900 Ext. 103

Email : rajen...@infosmartsys.com | www.infosmartsys.com