*Hi;
Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    *

* Solution Architect W/ Risk Management Location:    Phoenix, AZ
Duration:   12+ Months*

*Required:- **12*
*+ Years of experience required. *

*Solution Architect. Data and Data governance. Architecture Design.
Engineer business process to be simple and efficient. Collaborate with
application architects and portfolio architects to assure solutions could
be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation
Architecture Oversight. Experience in various technical and architecture
disciplines: business architecture, application design and implementation,
software engineering. Knowledge and experience in risk management domains*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2153
Email: abhis...@sysmind.com