Hi
I would like to submit your candidate as soon as possible . Could you
please tell me , How comfortable you are with this position.

*Role : Tibco BE Consultant *
*Location : Herndon VA*
*Duration : 6 month*

Job Description ;

Working experience in creating Concepts, Simple Events, Complex Events, DB
concept, writing the rules and configuring the backing store in TIBCO BE.
•        Experience in designing the Business State Model, Decision Table
using TIBCO Business Events.
•        Expertise in Application Architecture and integration of Web
based/n-tier architecture applications.
•        Knowledge of EAI messaging standards like Websphere MQ and JMS
messaging, using both point-to-point and pub/sub messaging models.
•        Working experience in design, development and implementation of
enterprise level framework.
•        Working experience in EDI, XML, Flat file transactions and
communication..
•        Experience with relational databases including DB2, SQL Server and
Oracle.

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter| Pro-Tek Consulting |
ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com