*Hope you are doing well…..*
*Please send resumes to r...@hclglobal.com <r...@hclglobal.com>*
*State Experience Highly Preferred*
*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*
The ideal candidate would have experience with Microsoft Test Manager or
other similar testing tools, and be responsible for writing unit, system,
and formal test plans. The candidate would serve primarily as a
developer/developer-in-test for the project(s) assigned, and utilize
existing frameworks and applications. The candidate would be working with
business users, business analysts, project management, and other developers
to gather, validate, and evaluate business functional requirements and
technical requirements. Experience with software estimation and agile
project management methodologies is preferred. Experience as a technical
lead developer/architect is required for this position.
• Lead Developer – 3 Years
• C# - 7 Years
• ASP.NET MVC - 5 Years
• WCF/SOA/WebAPI – 3 Years
• Oracle / PL SQL - 5 Years
• TFS or VSTS
*Nice To Have*
• Oracle Data Provider - ODP.NET
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer
• IIS 7.x/8.x Deployment and configuration
• Microsoft Test Manager or similar testing tools
• Agile project experience
• User Experience (UX) design experience.
• Business Analysis and requirements gathering experience
Oracle / PL SQL
TFS or VSTS
Oracle Data Provider - ODP.NET
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer
IIS 7.x/8.x Deployment and configuration
Microsoft Test Manager or similar testing tools
Agile project experience
User Experience (UX) design experience.
Business Analysis and requirements gathering experience
The Product Specialist is the expert for a technical development or
execution environment product or set of products. The primary
responsibility of a Product Specialist is to ensure the availability and
facilitate the productive use of a product for Application Teams or end
users. The Product Specialist may own part of a product, all of one, or
several products depending on the nature of the product(s) and their use.
The Product Specialist requires significant to expert experience and skills
in the product supported. The Product Specialist will usually also have
significant experience in the operating environment(s) (e.g., HP/UX, NT,
MVS, etc.) on which the product is implemented. If the product is one that
was internally developed, the supporting PS should also have most
of the skills of a Programmer. The Product Specialist is responsible
for collaborating with Technical Architecture Specialist, System
Specialists, Programmers and vendors to ensure and enhance the use of the
product and effect migration to new versions of a product.
• Responsible for serving as a Technical Team Lead on enterprise-wide
• Responsible for leading implementation efforts related to
products/services that involve significant Commonwealth and federal
• Serves as a mentor to team members by sharing industry best
standards and practices.
• Responsible for functioning as the Technical SME on an
• Responsible for implementations of products/services that involve
significant Commonwealth and federal oversight.
• Provides direct technical expertise to Executive applications
involving national security.
• Delivers support and design for industry specific applications that
require integration with statewide systems or applications.
• Interacts with executive level business users or technical experts.
• May function as a niche SME.
• Demonstrates expertise in teaching/conveying technical and/or
• Develops appropriate work programs/budgets and use to effectively
• Identifies improvements to project standards to achieve high quality
• Actively contributes as an expert or actual designer.
• Coordinates product design reviews to verify that design meets
quality standards and functional/technical requirements.
• Provides accurate estimates for design and programming efforts for
system changes and enhancements.
• Coordinates enhancements to business and logical data models with
data base administration to make the appropriate changes to the physical
• Confirms that technical architecture will support all changes
required by product enhancements.
• Effectively leads product tests and trials.
• Identifies appropriate business examples to illustrate key concepts
• Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and risks
affecting own work and work of the Application Team.
• Develops contingency plans as necessary.
• Applies specific expertise to ensure that products meet defined
• Anticipates and resolve issues specific to the team.
• Determines time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve
issues in a timely manner.
• Identifies and tracks issues, risks and action items.
• Makes sound recommendations on functional and technical improvements
to the product.
• Analyzes the functional and technical impact of product planning
• Develops appropriate functional and usability standards for products.
• Tracks and document expected volume and type of use of the product.
• Participates in product design reviews to verify that design meets
quality standards and functional/technical requirements.
• Performs impact analyses on production fixes and enhancements to
• Provides basic product support and provide accurate and complete
answers to detailed product questions in a timely manner.
• Provides effective on-site product support as needed.
• Accurately sets severity of identified defects.
• Provides input to training and / or documentation materials
regarding latest technical and functional design changes.
• Documents all work for future reference.
• Reviews the system test approach and conditions used as the basis
for detailed test scenarios.
• Follows quality standards.
• Analytical and customer service skills.
• Communicates accurate and useful status updates.
• Able to work in a team environment.
• Completes assigned tasks.
• Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
HCL Global Systems Inc.
Desk: (248)473-0720 Ext: 157
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential, privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose any information contained in
the message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.