Hope you are doing great.
This is Neha from Deegit Inc. Please go through the below job description
and please let me know if you are interested.
*Below is the job details:*
*Job Role: **IBM API Connect – Architect*
*Location: **Marlborough, MA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
• Expertise in Node.js , IBM API Connect
• Expertise in API Management
• Expertise Java /J2EE
• Good understanding of SOA and Integration concepts
• Good communications skills – facilitation, presentation and reporting,
written, negotiation, and upper management communication.
• Business functionality and process knowledge
• Analytic and planning skills (Process mapping, quality improvement, etc.)
• Own and produce the integration architecture document
• Work with customer architects to reach a common ground on the best
• Work with integration team to produce functional specifications in line
with the agreed methodology.
• Derive global consistency of patterns across the interface solution and
identify the reusable components.
• Review the integration design documents
Neha Srigadi | Technical Recruiter
[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01D1579A.35552E50]
*DeegitTM Inc* | Technology Consulting
1900 E Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
*Phone* (847) 440 2436 Ext. 368
[image: Description: Description: cid:image002.png@01D1579A.35552E50]
[image: Description: Description: cid:image003.png@01D1579A.35552E50]
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.