kindly share your consultant resume on *spat...@syslogictech.com
Position:-AEM consultant with Adobe CQ6 and Java
Duration: Long Term
Location: Irving, TX
Lead technology teams to build and maintain web applications using Adobe’s
AEM CMS to include site architecture, custom components, workflow
development, Digital Asset Management (DAM) implementation, object model
design (Java APIs), implementation, and unit testing.
Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe
Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe
Provide onsite lead role on large, complex Adobe AEM projects
- 5+ years of Web application development experience with at least 3+ years
of design and development experience in Adobe CQ6.0 and above
- Handson experience with Adobe AEM building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs, widgets and AEM development and deployment process
- In-depth knowledge of AEM foundation components, CRX repository, JCR,
Apache Sling, Apache Felix and OSGi
- Hands on development experience is required on Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP,
AJAX, XML, jQuery, Angular, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JSON and other web technologies
- Experience integrating Adobe Search and Promote and SiteCatalyst web
analytics tool with AEM
- Good to have an understanding on AEM personalization and content
Recreuitment Account Manager | www.syslogictech.com
*Mobile:* 727-388-9593 | *Email:* spat...@syslogictech.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.