Hope you are doing great !
Let me know if you would be interested in the below position.
*Client is covering all 3 Technologies, - Java, Big Data and Cloud in the
*Title : Lead Developer *
*Location : Foster City, CA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Java Technologies-* (Restful WebServices , Servlets , Json , Spring ,HTTP)
*BigData Technologies* to be covered - Zookeeper OR Kafka OR SLOR OR Hive
OR Cluster OR NoSQL.
*Cloud Technologies* –current architecture , encryption
*There main concern is Restful web services architecture and its coding *
Seeking a well-rounded Lead Developer with a wide breadth and depth of
knowledge in software design and development to join the Sling cloud
engineering team. Our ideal candidate will have in-depth understanding
coupled with experience in leading a team to build horizontally scalable
services using J2EE stack, as well as, experience in big data processors
(Hadoop) and a strong programming background. Position will work with
limited supervision and must be capable of juggling multiple priorities and
able to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment!
· Lead all phases of development cycle with the ownership on end to end
delivery and support while standing up in production
· Evangelize best practices in architecture, design & clean code
· Write server-side code for cloud services layers using J2EE stack, create
robust high-volume, scalable applications, & build prototypes quickly
· Conduct design reviews and ensure that the design/implementation is
highly modular, portable and performance optimized
· Lead design, solution architecture and eager to mentor team members
· 7+ years of overall development experience
· years of experience in leading the development of complex, high
throughput, multi-tier, highly scalable and fault tolerant customer facing
cloud layers using J2EE technology stack
· experience in building horizontally scalable RESTful services using J2EE
· Hands-on with NoSQL data stores such as Couchbase prefer
· Cozy with messaging – RabbitMQ or Kafka
· Breadth and depth of experience in search solutions with Lucene, Solr,
SolrCloud, unstructured data mining, search query commands and real time
data collections and processing
· Heavy experience with the Hadoop ecosystem – HDFS, MapReduce, Pig, Hive,
Hbase, Zookeeper etc.
· Successfully applied scalable algorithms for click stream analysis to
model user behavior and engagement.
· Competency in statistical modeling and inference
· Experience in using predictive techniques on Mahout, such as logistic
regression, Naive Bayes, SVM, and decision trees
Thanks & Regards,
Vikram | Technical Recruiter
*Email: **vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com* <vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.