Please share resume for the below position at jyot...@usgrpinc.com
*Position:: Windows Production Support L2 / Run Admin*
*Location:: Scottsdale, AZ / Cumberland, RI*
*Duration:: 12+ months*
*Rate:: $45/hr on C2C (Fix)*
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills: -*
· Candidate must be willing to work in 24x7 shift based environment
– specially covering off hours/ weekend shifts
· L2 level incident support / triaging , troubleshooting and
· Work with different organizational groups , vendors and
· Ticket logging with OEM and follow up
· Find , own and write RCA – root cause analysis
· Change management , planning and implementation
*Mandatory Skill Required: -*
· Expert in handling mix mode Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows
2008, Windows 2012 environment from server Administrator perspective.
· Knowledge on Active directory, GPO, Domain users, Administrating
users and groups and given appropriate permissions and privilege to access.
· Experience in Server hardening, security permissions, User rights
assignments on windows 2003 and windows 2008 servers.
· Experience in Active directory in windows 2003 and 2008 servers.
· Well understanding about the PCI /SOX PHI compliance concepts.
· Expert Knowledge of Security patches installation process on
· Must have experience in Security patch tools – Blade-logic,
· Vulnerability management and remediation on Windows servers.
· Good Knowledge of third party vendor applications such as Web and
· Familiarity with VMware concepts and how they apply to a highly
· Experience in HP Blades , chassis , ILO and troubleshooting
· Experience in storage , SAN fabric and SCSI devices
· Exposure in Windows messaging , Air watch / good products
*Thanks and regards,*
United Software Group Inc.
565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017
Email : jyot...@usgrpinc.com
Gtalk : Jyotibudhwar26
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.