Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...
*Sr. Android Developer*
*Location: Atlanta, GA *
*Duration: 4-6 Months*
*Interview: Phone/ Skype*
*Candidates must have great communication skills.*
This resource will be working on an indoor navigation technology which uses
a combination of data from the user's smartphone's "electromagnetic,
motion, orientation sensors" and does not require facilities to add
expensive infrastructure upgrades. The app includes a company directory,
appointment notifications, and location reminders. The app also includes a
follow-up survey feature that companies can use to gather client
satisfaction information after a visit.
*Senior level Android/mobile developer, both front and back end
· 5+ years of focused Android development experience
· Experience developing highly interactive applications integrating
· Experience working with native push message systems
· Experience with the submission, rating, and customer review
· A sense for the aesthetic and textured elements that make an app
delightful to use
· Experience working with profiling and automated/integration
· Experience making technical design decisions and influencing a
team through technical solutions and expertise
· A portfolio of shipped applications
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.