Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well,

This email is to explore the possibility of interacting with your company
in providing you software consultants in the areas of your requirement.  Please
find below the available list of candidates for project nationwide unless
specified below.

Your help and support is highly appreciated. Please add *shar...@smtworks.com
<shar...@smtworks.com>* to your Corp 2 Corp distribution list.

Technologies we are Expertise in are *"Java, BA (Healthcare & Finance),
.Net, IOS, Salesforce, UI/ UX, SharePoint Lead, Pega Lead, QA Tester, AEM /
CQ5, AWS Engg, DevOps Engg, ETL QA Tester, SQL BI & Linux Admin"*

Looking forward to work with you. Have a Great day ahead J

*Name*

*Technology*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Exper*

*Availability*

*Face 2 Face*

Yafei

Sr. Java Developer

West Chester, PA

NJ, NY, MD, DE & PA

7+

Immediate

Yes

Sai Krishna

Sr. Java Developer

San Jose, CA

Open

7+

Immediate

Yes

Lokesh

Sr. Java Developer

Wichita, KS

Open

7+

Immediate

Yes

Kiran

Java Developer

Boston, MA

Open

6+

Immediate

Yes

Akshay

Java Developer

Edison, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

Yes

Madhuri

Java Developer

Ashburn, VA

Open

6+

Immediate

Yes

Swarnalatha

Sr. Dot Net Lead

Long Beach, CA

Bay Area

9+

Immediate

Yes

Abhisheik

Sr . Net Developer

Salem, NC

Open

6+

Immediate

Yes

Sai Veera

.Net Developer

Montvale, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

Yes

Soujanya

.Net Developer

NYC, NY

Open

5+

Immediate

No

Tapish

Business Analyst

Conway, AR

Open

7+

Immediate

No

Monica

BA (Healthcare)

Edison, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

No

Shambhavi

BA (Finance)

New York, NY

Open

6+

Immediate

No

Rohit

IOS Developer

Dallas, TX

Open

7+

Immediate

No

Satya

IOS Developer

Richmond, VA

Open

5+

Immediate

No

Abrar

Salesforce Developer

Tampa, FL

Open

6+

Immediate

Try

Akhil

UI/ UX  Developer

Edison, NJ

Open

5+

Immediate

NO

Bhaskara

SharePoint Lead

Bethesda, MD

Open

12+

3 Weeks

No

Aakash

SharePoint Admin

Santa Cruz, CA

Open

8+

Immediate

Yes

Gangadhar

Pega Lead

Edison, NJ

Open

11+

Immediate

nO

Akhila

QA Tester

Herndon, VA

Open

5+

Immediate

No

Sindhu

AEM / CQ5 Developer

Pleasanton, CA

Open

6+

Immediate

No

Suchindra

AWS Engg

Ashburn, VA

Open

6+

Immediate

No

Srinath

DevOps Engg

Edison, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

No

Pranit

ETL QA Tester

Dallas, TX

Open

6+

Immediate

Yes

Mounika

Linux Administrator

Herndon, VA

Open

6+

Immediate

Yes

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Sharath Kumar*

*Notice of Confidentiality:*
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution.