Hi Partner,

Greetings from OneAPPS.

Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact and
current location* info to *speed up the interview process*.

Let me clarify that I will need following documents at the time of
submission for H1B profiles.

1: H1B copy

2: Any Photo ID

3: Passport No

*Role                     :          Devops Engineer*

*Location            :           Sunnyvale, CA*

*Visa                      :           H1B, GC, GC EAD and US Citizens only*

*Job description:*

*Mandatory skills sets:* Hands on Experience in Ansible scripting , Maven,
Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson, Unix scripting, Docker, Manage deployments in
Tomcat, JBoss servers, Docker based deployments
*Desired skill sets:* Puppet, Chef, GIT, SVN, Ruby, Python

*Detailed JD*

· 5+ years of industry experience with scalable, high volume, mission
critical applications.
· Experience deploying and maintaining large scale Java based application.
· Working experience of at least 1 year in Ansible..
· Candidate should be very good Good in DevOps concepts, has exposure to
multiple tools.
· Good Linux administration experience and scripting knowledge.
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.

*Parameswara Reddy*
*Recruitment Team |* *One**APPS*
*Email: **parameswara.re...@oneapps.com <parameswara.re...@oneapps.com>*

*T**:* +1. 646-558-5875| *F**:* +1.646.368.8188
115 E. 57th Street. 11th Floor, New York, NY 10022
[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CE9ABA.F5165880]
*One**APPS* is an *Oracle Gold Partner* & a leading IT service provider in
*EU/USA*
*www.oneapps.com* <http://www.oneapps.com/>* |* *E-Mail Disclaimer*
<http://www.oneapps.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=127&Itemid=308>