Hi,

My name is Ruby and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at Dominion Technology..,
Below is an urgent requirement for our client.

*Role: **Big Data Architect*

*Location: **Cincinnati OH*

*Duration:* *6+ Month Contract*

*Only GC/Citizen*

*Job Description*

·         Experience with Hortonworks Data Platform, having background in
programming languages like Java and Python

·         Strong understanding of underlying Hadoop concepts and
distributed computing

·         Strong skills writing Map Reduce

·         Hands on experience in Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka and NiFi

·         Proven expertise in HBase, Hive and HawQ

·         Hands-on experience with at least two NO SQL databases,
preferably Cassandra and MongoDB

·         Experience working with Big Data on Amazon Web Services

·         Experience with Redshift, Elastic Map Reduce, S3 on AWS

·         Customer facing skills, responsible for deliverables, schedule
and effort management

·         Ability to Lead/Manage a team

·         Creating Requirement Analysis and choosing the platform

·         Designing the technical architecture and application design

·         Deploying the proposed Hadoop solution

·         Played pivotal roles as an engineer and architect across domains

·         Experience with machine learning algorithms and data mining
techniques.

·         Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to Big Data domain

·         Be very comfortable with Agile methodologies in order to be able
to arrive at difficult engineering decisions quickly

·         To be able to clearly articulate pros and cons of various
technologies and platforms

·         To be able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations

·         Good to have knowledge of web Analytics and exposure working with
data sources clickstream data etc

·         Pre-sales experience would be added advantage

*Ruby Kumari*

[image: logo]

       *www.dtscinc.com* <http://www.dtscinc.com/>

E-mail: rkum...@dtscinc.com

*Dominion Technology Services Corp*.

3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 300,

Richmond, VA 23233, USA Direct: 804-410-0066, Ext-116

FAX:  804-302-6031

*www.dtscinc.com* <http://www.dtscinc.com/>

[image: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CCEC61.7870C120]"Certified
Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"