Hi

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. Also please send me a copy of your
resume in word format.

*Title          :  Automation Tester with Java*

*Location  : San Ramon, CA*

*Duration : 12 + Months*

*Dont send resume without solid Java Experience*

Requirements

Basic Technical Requirements

8 years hands on automation testing experience

*5-7 years hands on Java*

Micro services/API Testing

•             Strong understanding of automation concepts. Understanding of
multiple automation tools and frameworks. Proven ability of adjusting to
new frameworks across different organizations.

•             Agile Practitioner – Hands on knowledge of working with CI/CD
and DevOps tools

•             Hands on experience of working on Spring MVC Integration Test
Framework

•             Good understanding of API Testing, REST Docs, MVC
integration, Java and Selenium.

•             Should have previous exposure to writing complex test plans
involving several integration points

•             Should be savvy with HP ALM 11.00

•             Should be good in communication and stakeholder management

•             Should have robust Java skillset

•             Should have in depth knowledge of REST and SOAP

•             Should have worked on API automation and UI automation

•             Should be able to make decisions and be a problem solver.

•             Quick learner. Must adapt to changing technology landscape
and to new functional areas with ease.

•             Strong documentation skills should be able to effectively
back up system analysts.

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

*SPAR Information Systems*