**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: **Tableau Developer*

*Location: **Franklin, TN*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Rate: ** $50/hr on C2C MAX(NOT NEGOTIABLE)*

JD:
¿ Minimum of 4 years of experience in designing and building complex
visualizations and dashboards using Tableau 8.x and above.
¿ Perform source data analysis and data discovery and data profiling.
¿ Translate business requirements into viable and efficient visualizations
and reporting.
¿ Need to have experience on connecting all type of data sources & able to
handle large amount of datasets.
¿ Should have complex visualization development, use of parameters, and
report optimization.
¿ Experience with designing Ad Hoc reports, complex calculations taking
advantage of all tableau functions including data blending, actions,
parameters, etc.
¿ Experience in writing and tuning SQL queries and data loads, addressing
user questions concerning data integrity, and communicating functional and
technical issues.
¿ Ability to collaborate on a team with infrastructure and business analyst
resources, and clearly communicate solutions to both technical and non
technical team members.
¿ Experience in Participate and develop design reviews, code reviews and QA
processes.
¿ Familiarity with Tableau's JavaScript API.