*Hi;
Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    Lead UI Developer W/ NodeJS Location:   Bellevue, WA*
* Duration:  12+ Months*

*<<< No OPT Please >>>*

*Need Passport Number…*

*Required:- 8+ years of experience required. **Development Lead - Node.js,
Java/J2EE, HTML,CSS,JS, REST,SQL.*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2153