Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    iOS Developer W/ Swift Location:   Sunnyvale, CA *
* Duration:  12+ Months*

*Rate:- $50/hr.*

*Need Passport Number…*

*Required:- **7*
*+ years of experience required. *

*Strong experience developing complex applications for iOS mobile and Mac
desktops Deep understanding of Swift and Objective-C/Cocoa Mac OS X
development and debugging using tools such as Xcode and GDB Proven ability
to utilize development frameworks such as CoreData Solid understanding of
RESTful APIs in a native environment Familiarity with git rebase, git merge
and optimization of branching and integration workflows Experience with
testing frameworks, continuous integration and build tools (i.e. jUnit,
DBUnit, Maven, Jenkins/Hudson, Ant)*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2153