Hi,

you can give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2172*

* Position: ETL- Informatica Developer Location: Cleveland, OH Duration:
12+ Months*

* Required Skillset:*

*Must Have Skill: *

• Informatica 9.6 and database

• Should have worked in Support project

• Good analytical ability

• Problem solving skill

• Good development experience in Inforamtica

• Good to have knowledge of Oracle teradata and Unix

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rashi Saraswat*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172*