Hope you are doing great.
We have very urgent opening for the following positions and can setup
If you have any suitable profile please send the resume in word format to
a...@compunnel.com, you can also reach me at Phone :
*Position: Angular Developer*
*Duration: 3+ Months with possible Extension*
*Location: Charlotte, NC*
· *Angular, Java, C#, SQL and Oracle*
· *2+ years of Angular*
· *Financial experience is a must*
· *Capital Markets is a plus*
The Funding, Capital, and Liquidity (FCL) Technology team is currently
integrating a 3rd party solution for the Collateral Management Operations
team. In addition to integrating the 3rd party application, the team is
also building in-house solutions for the overall strategic collateral
The FCL Technology team is looking for an application developer with 8+
years of experience building systems in the financial services industry.
The developer should have experience developing applications in C# .NET in
multi-tiered environments, with experience interfacing with databases,
message queues and processing of files.
- Database experience using Oracle preferred, but any RDBMS acceptable (SQL
Server, Sybase, etc.)
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience using Java (secondary to C# . NET)
- Experience integrating a 3rd party applications in a large firm.
- Must be able to partner with team members within and outside of the team.
- Experience in Capital Markets, Finance, collateral management, margin
processing or repo products is a big plus.
Thanks and Regards,
*Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist *
*Compunnel Software Group, Inc.*
*103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536*
Phone: (609) 606 9010 x 1786
*Connect with me on Linkedin:*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.