Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    Video Network Architect Location:   El Segundo, CA*
* Duration:  12+ Months*

*Need Passport Number…*

*Required:- **10*
*+ years of experience required. **In-depth understanding of Video network
Architecture framework /broadcast/broadband/OTT/IPTV video workflow *

*Functional expertise in the following areas: OTT, IPTV, MobileTV
experience. Content Production, Management, Delivery & Distribution Content
management systems. Content processing: Encoding, Transcoding Video
Compression and Distribution – Headend: Encoders and Decoders, multiplexers
VoD technologies – video servers Virtualization, Switching, Routing,
Security devices, Load balancers In-home networking for video: DLNA, Samba,
home gateways End user devices for multimedia applications (tablets,
smartphones, Setop-box ..) QoS/QoE architecture and monitoring solutions IP
routing protocols like BGP, ISIS and OSPF Multicast Routing Protocols such
as PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, MSDP, PIM-BSR etc. Deep exposure to Cisco data center
products such like CRS-1, ASR9K, Nexus 7K/5K/2K, 7600, 6500, IOS/IOS-XR

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2153
Email: abhis...@sysmind.com