Hi,
you can give me a call back at my contact number

*609-853-0818 Ext.2134 Positions: Business Analyst with Capital Market Exp.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA Duration: 12+ Months Virtual Telephonic
Recruitment Drive on Oct 14, 2016 from 9:30 Am - 4:00 PM (EST). Must Have*:
Experience in Asset Management / Capital Market.
Person must have worked on Trust Accounting/ Portfolio management System /
Trading.
The associate should be able to understand the requirement thoroughly from
business and should be able to articulate it in Requirement document .
Should be able to come up with Use Cases.
Effective communications skills.
Experience with functional testing.
Through understanding of SDLC phases.

* Thanks & Regards*