*Please let me know if you are interested for this role.*
*If interested then please send update resume along with below information.*
*Full Name: *
*Any Visa is OK (But NO H1’s) !!*
- 2+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented
architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) solutions
using Mulesoft 3.x
- 8+ years hands on experience implementing integration solutions using
IBM MQ, TIBCO BW, IBM IIB and SFTP solutions like Globalscape
- Solid understanding of the enterprise integration design patterns
- Must have experience in designing/implementing RAML based REST APIs
using Mulesoft and managing the integration products/solutions in AWS
- 3+ years experience in providing L3 production support for a complex
- Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB and Web services
- Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
*Source InfoTech Inc.*
W: *6099450420*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *wa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<bh...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.