Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...
Position: Cisco Unified Communications Engineer
Location: Milpitas, CA (onsite interview required)
Type: 6+ Month Contract
*Must Haves: Jabber, Unified Communications (CUCM) Desired Skills and
· Must be able to effectively communicate both orally and in
writing to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in the
· Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as
well as work well in groups
· Have the ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems,
multi-task and meet deadlines
· Demonstrate enthusiasm and flexibility while working on varyingly
diverse projects and tasks
Technical Knowledge with Hands-on experience
· In depth knowledge of Cisco Unified Collaboration Suite (CUCM,
UCONN, UCCX, VCS, SME)
· Jabber knowledge a must.
· Understanding of dynamic and static IP Routing protocols (OSPF,
EIGRP, BGP, PIM Multicast).
· Understanding of LAN, WLAN, MAN, and WAN circuits and protocols
(TCP/IP, 802.11a/g/n, Access Lists, VLAN's, MPLS, DMVPN).
· Strong understanding of MGCP and H323 gateways
· Strong troubleshooting skills for voice protocols and debug traces
· Strong understanding of SIP, TDM, PRI and BRI protocols and
· Monitoring Tools (Solarwinds, RTMT)
· Experience/knowledge of Polycom and Cisco video endpoints is a
· Supporting Town Hall/All Hands type events is a plus
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.