*Please share 10+ Years of Exp Resume's only*
This is Veerender, - Recruitment and Resources from SancroSoft USA Inc.
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with resumes in MS-Word Format with the following details to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
*Sr. IOS Developer*
*Location: New Albany, OH*
*Duration: 6+ moths*
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and
maintenance of e-commerce based applications. Your primary focus will be
development of iOS applications, shared SDK’s across applications and their
integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other
engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated
design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Follow and advocate the patterns of Test Driven Development.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Help plan and estimate stories in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Engineering, or related field
- plus 3+ years of experience OR 5+ years of experience otherwise
- Proficient with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
*Nice to have:*
- Familiarity with Swift
- Familiarity Kiwi testing framework
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
Thanks & Regards
*SancroSoft USA Inc.,*| *Direct: 9166 715 579* | *ve...@sancrosoftusa.com*
4944, Sunrise Blvd, Suite B4 | Fair Oaks, CA 95628 | Fax: (916) 200-0305|
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,* nationwide*
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.