*Please reply back with your updated resume on vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com
My name is Vinod Kumar Sharma and I am IT Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting
Inc. I have the below open job opportunity with my Direct Client.
Please share your updated resume with Expected rate.
*Senior Java Developer*
*Location : Mclean, VA*
*Duration: 6 Months +*
*Must Have Skills: Java/J2EE, Unix shell Scripting, Weblogic, Middleware,
*Basic Skills *
*• 10 years of Java/J2EE development experience with at least 7 yrs in UNIX
• 3+ years of UNIX shell scripting experience
• 5+ years of WebLogic application development with hands-on deployment
• At least 2 years of experience with UDB, Sybase, SQL Server or Oracle
• Experience in application support for database and middleware upgrades
and migrations preferred
• Experience in complete software development lifecycle.
• Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge of SQL, Stored
Procedures, XQuery and XML Query.
• Ability to learn and adopt various technologies (including
• Must have good problem solving skills, attention to detail and strong
• Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas
effectively; prepare written documentation.
• Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
*Kindly provide the following if you are interested for the position:*
Expected hourly Rate(w2/c2c/1099):
Ready for relocation/Travel:
Year of Bachelor's/Master Degree:
Work Authorization in US(H1/GC/Citizen):
Professional References(Name/official id/Title)
*Please accept my apologies if this job is not of interest to you. If
however you have a friend or colleague who might appreciate hearing about
this job, please refer them our way! *
*Vinod Kumar Sharma*
*Pyramid Consulting, Inc*
*804-212-0478 (Office) *
*Email: **vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com* <vinod.ku...@pyramidci.com>* Web : *
*WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.