Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at

*Job Title    : .Net DeveloperLocation    : Houston, TXDuration    : 06+
•    Minimum 5+ years of development experience in .NET
•    Prior Experience in Energy domain or Networking concepts
•    Experience with .NET, WCF, Angular, SSIS, SSRS
•    Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012
•    Experience with C Language

*Warm Regards,Vishal Singh*
*IDC Technologies Inc <>*
Vishal.Singh@ <>IDCTechnologies.Com
Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254 | Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh
Website: www. <> <> <>

"International SAP Projects" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at