Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I am a Head hunter recruiter looking candidate for my direct client for
below mentioned position. If you could be interested or have any resource
please reply with current updated resume.

*Position:  Hyperion Consultant*

*Location:  Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Resource should be experienced in Hyperion Essbase version 11.1.2.3 and
11.1.2.4 having knowledge in following areas:-*

• Upgrade from 11.1.2.3 to 11.1.2.4

• Deployment of version 11.1.x.x and 11.2.x.x.

• Designing of cubes- outlines..

• Cube development

• Creating Reports

• Designing Essbase configuration files

• ASO cubes

• Converting BSO cubes into ASO cubes

• Maxl scripts

• Performance tuning

• Architectural knowledge

• Knowledge of Rule files and calc scripts.

• Data warehouse experience with data loading, cleansing, and extraction

• Development experience with Relational database star schema including SQL
Server

• Coordinate ETL build with Informatica team

• Work with data architects and DBA on dimensional data modelling

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ajeet Dwivedi*

(IT Recruiter)

Email: ajeet.dwiv...@nityo.com