*Position: **Network Engineer*
*Location: **Celebration, FL 34747*
*Duration: 3 Months*
*US Citizen Only*
· Responsible for the development and maintenance of network
· Uses knowledge of LAN/MAN/WAN systems to help design and install
internal and external networks.
· Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and
· Requires a Bachelors degree and at least 8 years of experience in
the field or in a related area.
· This role must be well versed with the advanced engineering and
administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network
security devices (PA firewalls), load balancers (F5), data center switches
(Nexus) and network management systems.
· Possesses one or more industry standard certifications including
CCNP, CCIE, JNCIS, CISSP, etc. ITIL v3 studies expected.
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Must be
familiar with managed services concepts within an outsourcing environment.
· Reports to a manager.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.