Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the (Cherry Hill, NJ) is currently
seeking a (Program / Project Management) resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you
or someone you know might be interested in learning more.

*Subject: Program / Project ManagerLocation: Cherry Hill, NJDuration: 18+

*Note: Need GC Holders or US Citizens *

*Project Management - PMI a big plusStrong Vendor Management skills a
mustStrong Process Improvement background and experienceStrong Analytical
skillsExperience in pulling data from multiple systems for various
organizations within the company.*
Triage skills (How to manage internal clients when systems are down.
Ability to multi task (multiple projects)
CRM experience a huge plus
Strong Integration skills
Detail oriented

*Best Regards,Akky - RecruiterCognizant Technologies* | Web:
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Direct: (331) 481-6635 | Email: a...@cognizantechnologies.com

"International SAP Projects" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.