Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    Lead Java Developer W/ Adobe Flex Location:   Westlake, TX*
* Duration:  12+ Months*

*Required:- *

*10+ years of overall IT experience with at least 6+ years of E3 experience
/ expertise working as a JAVA architect, Adobe Flex, Hibernate, SOA,
Weblogic, JBOSS, Oracle and commonly used modules based on extensive work
experience Doroda framework knowledge and at-least 5+ years of LOS domain /
application expertise with Loan Origination System (end-to-end, across all
facets of LOS business process) Lead team across multiple areas, work
locations to drive automation, establish software standards, service
modularity, code reuse, testing, and deployment management of services
Project Management skills, and drive delivery . 5+ years in leading FP
projects, governed by SLA framework.   *

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2153
Email: abhis...@sysmind.com