Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    Business System Analyst Location:   Lake Forest, IL*
* Duration:  12+ Months*

*Rate:- $45/hr.*

*Required:- 8-9+ years of experience required. *

*Need to Posses solid Knowledge of core business systems
setup/configuration and fundamental testing methodology in at lease one or
more application area Needs to Demonstrates core business systems
configuration and customization expertise in one or more functions within a
module; develops standards and test/validation procedures Aptitude/ability
to descrive in detail the business area and/or the application supported
Needs to assesses risks of various solutions and different options for one
or more application areas Develops working knowledge of business processes
and how they interact to identify easy to medium issues and identify
potential business and technical solutions Experience in demostrating
understanding of software development lifecycle including testing
methodologies Elicits high-level vusiness requirements to translate into
system solutions for one or more application areas. Able to understand
Grainger best practices in Agile/Lean SDLC, Project management, test
management, Scope and change control. Develops understanding of data
processing components and development methodologies Demonstrates detailed
awareness of all phases of SDLC(Initiate, Plan, Execute and Deploy)*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj* | SYSMIND, LLC

*Sr. Technical Lead*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2153
Email: abhis...@sysmind.com