Urgent need Sr. Front End Developer in San Francisco, San Bruno ,
Sunnyvale, CA. Kindly send me suitable resume for the same.
*Job title: Sr. Front end developer*
*Location: San Francisco, San Bruno , Sunnyvale *
*Contract- long term. *
*Description:* Looking for two engineers to join the client marketing
engineering team. positions over a longer term. Expertise on front end
website development experience. Good at communication. Full stack
experience with NodeJs good to have.
· Expert level knowledge of and experience in common web front-end
- Use jQuery, but not rely on it
- Craft optimized CSS with LESS or SASS
- Experience developing application using open source templating
languages like Handlebars, Dust, Mustache or similar
- Experience developing application *in NodeJS*
- Knowledge of developing application in Java/JSP
- Recognize opportunities to optimize all of your front end code.
- You should have an opinion on the direction your projects go and be
able to back that opinion up with data. You should be able to distill and
prioritize the requirements of others and understand how these requirements
fit in with the overall product.
- Experience of software design and development experience, solid
foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures,
algorithms, and software design
- Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on
*West Coast Consulting*
9233 Research Drive, Irvine, California 92618
Direct - *949 783* <650.%20270.%208392>* 6046*
Office – *949 743 0065 Ext 206*
Orange County’s Top 25 Fastest Growing Company!!! - 2 years in a row
Deloitte’s Fastest 50 IT Company!
USC Minority Technology Company of the year!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.