**Please send resumes to  **<**nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>*
*>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Role: **SAP Analyst (Logistics) *

*Location: **Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

JD:

*Logistics Functional* Architect drives the functional alignment between
key business decisions and IT architecture goals; partners and suppliers;
organization; capabilities; and key business and IT initiatives. The
primary focus of this person's work includes the analysis of business
requirement and operate within the IT design frameworks and work with
related groups that link these aspects of the enterprise together.

*Functional area:* *SAP Logistics - Forward, Reverse, WH processing,
transportation areas. Integration experience with Trade is a plus.
Transportation tools is plus*.

*Responsibilities/Duties: *

§ Drive process Design & standardization within their process area

§ Manage project planning, work breakdown, and time tracking

§ § Own, Contribute & Sign-off on all Project Phases

§ Own and resolve all process design integration gaps and escalations

§ Identify & mitigate risk w/ signed off plan § Vet customizations

§ Adhere to documentation required to support the IT organization process

§ To manage support service group and deliverable with continues
improvement programs