Hello,

Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below.

*Position: Senior Software Engineer*

*Location: American Fork, Utah*

*Duration: Contract*

*Job Description*:

*Primary responsibilities and skills include the following areas:*

·           A strong desire to learn new things and continually improve
yourself and those around you with a “can do anything” mentality

·           You live to experiment, test, fail fast, and learn as you go,
we are not looking for a cookie cutter solution to our complex problems

·           Building enterprise class, highly available web services to
handle millions of transactions per day in a highly elastic, cloud native
environment

·           Working on an agile team using test driven development to
deliver the highest quality software possible

·           Ability to mentor & influence others, we are looking for a
senior developer to help us define and evolve our architecture

*Must to Have Skills : *

   - *Strong Database background(Relational + NoSQL)*
   - Kafka
   - Any OO programing language (Java, C++, Python, GO)
   - Passionate and Good learning attitude who can learn new technology
   easily.
   - Past dev exp. should be more on backend server side development not UI.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikram | Technical Recruiter
*Email: **vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com* <vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com>