*Hello All,*

*Please find the Job Description and let me know the interest. Please reply
at wa...@sourceinfotech.com <wa...@sourceinfotech.com>.*

*If interested then please send update resume along with below information.*

*Full Name:         *

*Email:                  *

*Phone:                *

*Location:            *

*Visa:*

*Rate:*

*Start:     *

*M3 Analyst*

*St. Louis, MO*

*6+ Months*

*Rate : Best*

*Phone Hire*

*Any Visa is OK (But NO H1’s) !!*

*Requirements :*

   - Expert knowledge of and skill with M3 smart Office
   - Expert knowledge of and skill with Infor Process Automation
   - Expert knowledge of and skill with Infor Document Management
   - Expert knowledge of and skill with M3 System Administration, including
   security roles
   - Expert knowledge of and skill with MI Programs and Business Messages
   - Expert knowledge of and skill with M3 Streamserve and Outbound
   Document Services.
   - Expert knowledge of and skill with M3 Warehouse Mobility (LWM)
   - Expert knowledge of and skill with M3 API Toolkit
   - Expert ability to identify problematic trends, to explore and
   understand root causes, and to drive change to resolve issues.
   - Expert ability to review and analyze requirements and to envision,
   decompose, and analyze the effort required to provide solutions.
   - Expert ability to effectively manage one's own time to meet
   commitments made to the team, to customers, and to the company.
   - Expert ability to communicate both technically and non-technically,
   and in both written and oral form.
   - Advanced knowledge of database concepts and SQL queries needed to
   analyze data and troubleshoot issues.

   - Knowledge of and skill with M3 ad Hoc Report Manager
   - Ability to occasionally work nights, weekends and be on call 24 x 7 x
   365.

*--------*

*Thanks,*

*Mohammad Wasim*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*W: *6099450420*| F: 732-909-2282|

Email: *wa...@sourceinfotech.com <wa...@sourceinfotech.com>*|Website:
*www.sourceinfotech.com* <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/> |

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.