I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *skum...@tekshapers.com <skum...@tekshapers.com> *or call
me at *248-565-4747
*Title*: Lead Engineer -UI (Java +.NET)
*Location*: *900 Salem Street, Smithfield RI*
*Duration*: 3-6 months to start + strong chance of extensions
*Interview* *Process*: Phone interview with Karthik and Mark Smith (1 hour
total, 30 min separate) then skype with Karthik and the Architect on the
*Background* *Check*: *7 year criminal and fingerprinting – please note
this is a two week process after an offer is accepted*
*Hours*: M-F, 40 hours a week, although other consultants of ours working
within this team work 45 hours occasionally there might be some flex to
- 5+ years hands on development/design experience with the following
2. SOAP, REST
3. Source control management tools – GIT (they also have Stash which
would be a huge plus)
- Experience with multi-tier and web application development on multiple
- Ability to work autonomously and interact with the business
users/customer facing skills.
*Day to day:*
- 50% hands on development and 50% will be navigating the environment
and leading a team of more junior developers and overseeing the delivery of
high quality code.
*Job Description *
We are seeking a highly motivated individual that is able to see the ‘big
picture’ and follow best practices established by Fidelity Investment
Management Technology. The ideal candidate must be a motivated technical
leader with a passion and understanding of Software Engineering best
practices. As a Technical Lead, candidates will be responsible for
overseeing the work of junior developers as well as the delivery of high
quality code. Collaboration with the other Technical Leads on the team is
also important in order to establish and communicate best practices in
design, coding and unit testing to the developers. Candidates for this role
must have a thorough understanding of Java, Java Script, and JQuery.
· Develop high quality software solutions that comply with
technical architecture standards and best practices.
· Produce high quality technical design documents, including
determining appropriate deliverables to be produced during application
· Identify key application design issues (e.g. maintainability and
performance) and recommend possible solutions.
· Provide technical leadership and guidance to more junior members
of the teams including design and code reviews
· Assist project managers in monitoring project status
· Analyze and recommend improvements to the development process.
· Drives adoption of enterprise standards and best practices.
Promotes changes in process, standards, or technologies when necessary
· Review and/or participate in the development of test plans, test
cases, and test data.
· Participate in product release activities and contribute to
troubleshooting production issues as needed.
*Experience, Skills and Knowledge*
· 7-10+ years experience with Java, Java Script and JQuery
· Experience with consuming web services(SOAP and REST) and dealing
with serialized data formats (XML and JSON)
· Prior resource management responsibilities a plus
· Microsoft .NET development (C#, WPF, XAML, Unity/Prism)
experience a plus
· Experience with automated testing tools (Junit, Fitness,
· Thorough understanding of source control management systems
including GIT and Stash.
· Strong software design experience.
· Proficient in OOD and modeling with UML.
· Experience with Agile development methodology.
· Experience working with offshore development teams and teammates.
· Experience mentoring junior team members.
· Strong interpersonal, relationship management and facilitation
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Quality focused..
· Financial Services Experience preferred but not required.
Sr. Talent Acquisition
*T: 248.565.4747 | Extn. 168*
Fax : +1-248.254.7211
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301,Troy, MI, 48083
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
*Email is the best way to reach me.*
Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"International SAP Projects" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/international-sap-projects.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.